Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sarah Seeks...

Happiness.

I want to take this time to extend an invite to you. Please join me in going into uncharted waters.
Me + blogging.

I know it's not new, hip or all that special anymore. I mean, everyone is doing it. However, I want to take a new approach in which I set small goals for myself and discuss them. Your part comes in here: I need to know that I'm being held accountable for what I'm stating about all the wonderful journeys I want to embark on. Basically, If I know that someone out there is a loving and supportive friend, I will hopefully feel empowered to continue on this path knowing that I have an awesome support structure.

 Whether it be about health, relationships, ideas, music or the path to pure bliss, I want a few companions on this ride.

Let's do this!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you, Sarah. While we've never met, I appreciate all the love and support you've given my projects and will do the same. Look forward to seeing the path Sarah Seeks blazes.

    ReplyDelete